Zygor Guides Review

With the recent launch of Cataclysm and the ongoing creation of character Alts, people are hopping on the Zygor guides bandwagon to take the pain out of leveling. Leveling is extremely time consuming and can be very frustrating at times. Have you ever run in circles looking for a quest objective? Have you ever traveled to one end of the map and back just to find out you had 2 quest objectives out there? I know I have run into these problems many times and I finally found the solution.

If you are reading this Zygor guides review, then you are probably just one step away from solving all your leveling troubles as well but you just aren't sure what to expect on the other side. I was once in the same shoes, debating over a few days if I should spend my hard-earned cash on a leveling guide. Thankfully after a night of many frustrations, I did it and it's the best decision (in WoW) I have ever made. Except rolling a Warlock in Burning Crusade days...that was pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment